[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

RE: Re[2]: SECURITY ALERT: Password protection bug in Netscape 2

Does your mechanism for compromising passwords work against the fixed
password cache manager that has been posted to our web site?

Sorry for asking, its may be redundant, but i missed your messages from last
week.

-Thomas Reardon
Microsoft